HOME / SPECIAL ORDER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• “Special Order” refers to any products that are not normally stocked by CFM Equipment Distributors.
This also refers to any special build or manufactured items.
• Special Orders are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only.
No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.
• You will be notified prior to placing a Special Order that the item is non-returnable.
• CFM Equipment cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and Special Order cannot be cancelled after the PO is
placed with the manufacturer.
• You will receive a written quote which must be signed before any Special Order can be placed.
• Verbal or handwritten changes will not be accepted.
• CFM Equipment will issue an updated quote to reflect any requested changes prior to ordering.
The threshold is based on price which is $1,000 for Partners, while for other customers, it is set at $500.