Mitsubishi VRF Overview and Diamond Designer Seminar – $25pp
Identify applications for VRF in day-to-day work. Gain fundamental knowledge of VRF design. Have an understanding of design considerations necessary to apply VRF. Successful completion qualifies you as a Mitsubishi City Multi Diamond Designer.
The successful completion of this one-day class qualifies you as a Mitsubishi CITY MULTI Diamond Designer.
Diamond Designer status extends the warranty period of CITY MULTI system parts for an additional four years (when other requirements are met.)
Lunch and materials will be provided
HVAC design professionals
Laptop PC with Mitsubishi Diamond System Builder
software preinstalled required.
Download software for the class here:
•Identify applications for VRF in day-to-day work
•Leave with fundamental knowledge of VRF design
• Have an understanding of design considerations
necessary to apply VRF
• Module 1: Designing with VRF
Introduction to the system, design considerations,
and base product knowledge
• Module 2: Diamond System Builder
Hands on learning of VRF Design Software
• Module 3: Building applications
Real-life application using VRF technology
25 SPACES AVAILABLE - REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY FEBRUARY 3, 2023
M- and P-Series Installation Essentials
Focuses on the service and troubleshooting of M- and P-Series systems. The concepts and theories of M- and P-Series operation including electrical and refrigerant circuits are covered in detail. the resources and
techniques to troubleshoot M- and P-Series systems are discussed and reinforced with practical hands-on exercises.
• Explain the steps to perform preventive maintenance on system components.
• Review component technology and system operation.
• Discuss electrical operation and refrigerant flow paths.
• Examine the use of mode recall, fault codes, test point diagrams, service tools, and controllers to troubleshoot system operation.
• Review the 6-step installation process including refrigerant charge, DIP switches, and jumper settings.
• Explain system start-up, warranty terms, and product registration procedures.
• Discuss the operation and functionality of M- and P-Series control options.
• Create a project using